About

Monday, April 30, 2012

Living out Louder 90 Day Challenge!



     Our next 90 Day Challenge is starting Tuesday May 1st. and will end on July 31st. Yes I've done the math and that's giving you two extra days to slack or if your starting late, but if anything use the extra days to post a great finish!

     What is this challenge?
This is a Challenge to ourselves to move away from the junk food, the fast food and the processed garbage. Being self aware of what we are putting into our bodies. This is a Challenge to ourselves to add more exercise to our lives!
Junk, sedentary and wider to Alive, thriving and leaner!



     Turning the Tide...
Sick of the years of neglect that has caught up to you? Wonder how you got this way? Wonder no more and start turning the tide!
We all know we should, we all wish we could, well you can! This is a great opportunity, a launching pad to a more focused and in control you!



     Break the image...
Not liking what you see when you look into the mirror? You CAN change that! Whether you have eaten cleaner or exercised in the past or not, no matter your gender or current age you CAN, Break
the image, you have of yourself!

     How?
Moving away from the fast food, the multiple trips to the local coffee shop or these energy drinks with their high carbs and high sugar content. Specifically to note when consuming high amounts of carbs and Sugar, your glucose levels rise! When this level rises it has no choice but to store these excess amounts as body fat! So look at the labels to make better choices! A high protein low carb eating plan is best. Fish, skinless chicken breast and lean ground turkey are great and the hallmark of eating cleaner. Adding exercise will also trim the waistline, at the very least 3 times a week will help. Cardio and weights is best but the intention here is to elevate the heart rate to introduce more oxygen into the bloodstream to burn body fat!


     Who am I?
I'm not certified in anything! Why listen to me? I am someone who no one ever thought in a million years would get in shape. I am that person who was sick of seeing what they saw in the mirror. Telling myself the white lies that I'm not that bad. I am that someone who decided enough was enough. Who made a commitment to turn the tide, who weighed 230lbs of all blubber down to 171lbs of muscle with a low body fat percentage in my first year. That was 6 years ago. The past year was an off and on walking this path and I have to say it was mostly off due to injury and illness. I've got body fat to lose again and muscle to regain. I'm closing in on my 90 Day Challenge and so far it's a loss of 26lbs. So who am I? I'm not looking to be your coach, I'm looking to be your cheerleader! In fact it would be great to be each others cheerleaders encouraging each other every step of the way!



     May 1st..
Is the start of the next 90 Day Challenge! Are you ready? Together we can make the change we want and it starts May 1st. Check here for more tips and I highly encourage all who has something they want to add or post they can in the comments section here or on the Living out Louder Facebook page and we are also on Google Plus!
Would love to read results as they come! Together we can do anything and remember to keep
Living out Louder!
D.V 

  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you think! Thank You!