About

Monday, July 30, 2012

The Symbols of Inner Strength...

The symbol of Inner Strength (which I have tattooed on my left shoulder)




       Good Morning, Afternoon or Good Evening wherever you may be. Thank You for stopping by today and I hope this finds you in good spirits. I wanted to share with you today the most important muscle you should be working and that's your Inner Strength!

      Inner Strength is the ability to hide the pain, no matter how
tough the task is at hand

      Inner Strength is showing up even when everything in your body tells you not to.

      Inner Strength is your best friend when called upon, always reminding you just how Strong you really are.

      Inner Strength is a muscle that gets stronger the more you challenge it.

      Inner Strength has a way of rewarding you when you least expect it, the mind, body and spirit is inseperable.

      Inner Strength gets inspired by what you have done before and
with the positive people you surround yourself with.

      Inner Strength is a trust in yourself that you can acomplish anything that you dream of big or small.

      Inner Strength is the voice of reason at times getting louder, compelling you to not give up.

      I want to Thank You again for stopping by today and I do hope this may help you on your journey. What does Inner Strength mean to you? Share with us in the comments below, would love to hear from you! Always remember to keep....
Living out Louder
D.V





 





2 comments:

  1. Your inner strength... is that something you think about everyday? OR - just the reason you do what you do when you do it? I ask because many years ago I never thought about "having" to do anything like working out, taking the dogs out, getting to work on time, eating... so, on and so on... the past couple years I've had to remind myself and make myself do things... so I guess, I'm wondering if during the good years my inner strength was in tip-top shape and it's just now that I need to get it up and running again. What do you think - is it something you just have or you don't?
    Thanks, ~Dee
    about.me/deyanira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dee!! I firmly believe it is something that needs to be worked on to get back into tip top shape (inner strength that is) When after time one keeps ignoring that voice soon it is gone or weak. So it is something that each and everyone has and thankfully can work on!

      Delete

Would love to know what you think! Thank You!