About

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cultivating Patience...


Patience (photo taken by me D.W Fields Park Brockton, Ma)



Good Morning, Afternoon or Good Evening wherever
you may be. Thank you for stopping by here today.
I do hope this finds you in good spirits. 

I am writing this after an early long reflection on
a Sunday morning. The previous week was in some
respects a bit of a struggle, physically from being sick
and somewhat emotionally as well. Which is all 
connected to each other anyways. Nonetheless it made
me reflect on why the week was the way it was. In 
doing so it reminded me that I was neglecting my
Morning Mass and Evening Mass power questions and reflections. I also
came to the conclusion that ultimately I was acting
from a lack of patience.

When there's a lack of patience I end up placing
expectations on people and situations to only get
frustrated when the outcomes do not match all
my "shoulds". I once again have to cultivate my
patience. Wisdom has taught me that patience
is allowing time to run it's course. Also allowing
people (including ourselves) to work and grow
at their own pace. That more peaceful energy is
freed up to make good things happen. With the
entire universe everything starts with me first
if there is ever be any blame it is placed upon me.

There is a couple passages that I'd like to share
with you about renewed strength, encouraging
others and cultivating patience.

"Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new
strength, they will mount up with wings like eagles,
they will run and not get tired, they will walk and
not get weary." 
Isaiah 40:31

"And we urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly,
encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient
with all men."
1 Thessalonians 5:14

I want to thank you again for stopping by today,
we are all in this together.
Remember to keep......
Living out Louder
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you think! Thank You!