About

Monday, May 6, 2013

Morning and Evening Mass Power Questions


Morning & Evening Mass Power Questions

     Good Morning, Afternoon or Good Evening
wherever you may be. I do hope this finds you
in good spirits. It has been awhile since we last
talked, so I wanted to pop in and let you know
we haven't gone anywhere. Living out Louder
is still growing and going stronger than ever.

    You may have noticed our exercise portion
of Morning Mass has been absent as of late.
With good reason though. There is some of you
that may know we have started the INSANITY
workouts to our program, because of that, the
exercise portion of Morning Mass has been put
on hold for now. Although I am in the process
of putting some meditation/tai chi/yoga routines
together to replace that, which will soon to
come.

Mass hasn't stopped whether it's in the
Morning or the Evening. Mornings still
consist of waking up drinking water and
taking my multi-vitamins and having a
breakfast meal or protein shake. What
is also a staple of Morning Mass is that
I without fail ask  myself three power
questions.

1. What am I most Grateful for?

2. What Good can I do today?

3. Who do I love?

These three questions set myself up
for the day. They center me to begin
the day with calmness, gratitude and
an eager hunger to accomplish what
has to be done for the day.

Additionally when I do lay my head
down for the night, I reflect on the
days events by asking another set of
Evening Mass power questions.

1. What am I most Grateful for today?

2. What was Good about today?
    (what did I learn?)

3. Who do I love?

I cannot tell you how much these
questions have helped me at the
start and ending of my day. They
truly are great bookends. When
you come to realize that thoughts
really do become true for how we
behave physically and spirtually
it only makes perfect sense to set
yourself up in the most positive
position possible.

I challenge you to add these set
of power questions at the start
and ending everyday for at least
seven days!

If you have something similar in
your routines or if you adopt these
power questions into your daily
habits I would love to hear your
thoughts on it.

Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude!

I want to thank you for stopping
by here today to read this post. I
certinly do appreciate it. I also do
hope that it helps you on your
own journey in some way. After
all we are all in this together.
Remember to keep.....
Living out Louder

2 comments:

  1. Excellent words!! and what a great practice, too.
    always a pleasure stopping by and seeing what you are offering to the world :-)
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to Thank You for your extremely
      kind words Dawn. Very nice of you to say
      and for mentioning me on your site!
      Thanks again!
      Dave

      Delete

Would love to know what you think! Thank You!