About

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Competition vs Creating

The Energy within you is limitless...



Good Morning, Afternoon or Good Evening wherever
you may be. I do hope this finds you in good spirits
Thank you for stopping by here today to read our new
post we have for you titled Competition vs Creating.

When you think of the word competition you tend to
think of a race or you against another person in a some
sort of challenge and without knowing it you are! Let
me explain.... when we tend to see people in a house
we like, a nice car, great job, or even of a body we
we have we tend to go in instant complaint. Why do
they have this? They don't even value what they have!
Why do others have it so great where I continue to 
struggle? I will NEVER have anything?

Sound familiar?

We tend to focus on what we don't have rather than
the blessings that we currently have and enjoy. The 
focus though is on lack and if we continue to focus
and repeat to ourselves on a daily basis that we are
without, guess what.. we'll continue to get more of
of that.

So instead of this competing with others that we
seem to constantly do, get into a creation mode.

Many of the most successful are not concerned with
competition they are too busy creating!

We are here to enjoy life, we are here to create
joyous experiences for ourselves! What we think
of we will bring about - energy flows where
attention goes. We cannot be at a constant guard
of what we think, that's just too much work, what
we go by is our emotional guidance system. If 
anything doesn't make you feel right it isn't and
should be discarded. If it makes you feel alive
then embrace it, whatever it is.

The next part in creating though is the "work"
that makes us in a joyous state. So whatever
THAT may be.. do more of it! Playing the guitar,
painting, photography, writing, helping and
being in the service of others do it! Do much
more of it!

When you see the house you like next time say
I love that house, aspects of that house I want
that in my experience. The next time you see 
or hear of the great career get into creating by
saying I love that and I want it into my experience.
Seeing the athletic body that you favor, get
going start creating by saying I love that and I
will have that in my experience!
 
The take away message is stop the habit of
thinking that you're in lack and in a competition.
Put that great energy to better use a better you!

So get creating more states of emotional joy,
create more content for your business, create
more art, create more harmony within yourself,
create more love between you and your partner
to spread into the family. Count your blessings
and you'll find that you;ll have many more..

I want to thank you again for stopping by here
today, we're all in this together. Let me know 
if I can ever be of any help to you..

Remember to keep...
Living out Louder








No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you think! Thank You!